View the Spring 2012 Class Schedule (accurate as of date on the document).
To search for classes up-to-the-minute (recommended):
- Go to WebAdvisor.
- Select Prospective Students (orange color).
- Look under Admissions Information (bottom left-hand corner).
- Select Search for Sections.
- Select Term of class (example: 2012 Spring)
- Select Subject only – this will give the entire term schedule for the subject you chose.
- Pick all the subjects that interest you. There are only 5 slots, so you may have to do this process more than once.
- Click Submit. The classes will appear with the dates, times, professors, credit hours, etc. of the course subjects you chose.
If you have any other questions, please call the Office of the Registrar at (301) 891-4119.