With the rising costs of tuition combined with the current economic situation confronting families, there are many questions that you may have about the affordability of attending WAU. We offer the following advice:
1. Plan early.
2. Do research to find out what federal, university, state, private, activity and academic help is out there, as well as what independent scholarships, funding and awards are available.
3. Never self-select out of financial aid. Apply even if you don’t think you have need.
4. Follow deadlines in order to avail yourself of all opportunities and options.
5. Have family conversations about affordability and how much of a financial commitment your family is willing to assume.
6. Talk to a financial aid counselor for help in understanding what you may be eligible for.