The School of Health Professions, Science & Wellness supports the mission of Washington Adventist University by seeking to provide a Christ-centered learning experience that fosters the growth and development of moral leaders prepared for service in science, technology, mathematics, wellness, and the health profession.
- Department of Biology
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Health, Wellness and Physical Education
- Department of Math and Physics
- Department of Medical Imaging
- Medical Laboratory Science Program
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Respiratory Care
The School of Health Professions, Science & Wellness employs a philosophy that balances practical training and theory in approaching education for future health sciences professionals. Faculty are accomplished practitioners, as well as distinguished scholars, allowing them to bridge the gap between concept and practice.