BEING AN HONORS STUDENT MEANS:
- Attending Honors designated interdisciplinary courses that fulfill your General Education requirements and are designed to be provocative, interesting, and stimulating
- Access and exposure to many of WAU’s finest professors
- Participating in smaller classes, as Honors courses will normally consist of 15 or fewer people, allowing the opportunity for more in-depth discussions and to make social connections with fellow honors students
- Learning through activities such as study tours, concerts, plays, and exhibits while fulfilling General Education requirements
- Conducting research and attending presentations at national institutions within the Washington, D.C., area
- Engaging in a learning environment comprised of motivated and thoughtful students
- The opportunity to develop an Honors project or thesis, thus enhancing professional opportunities or admission to graduate or professional schools
- Challenging yourself to grow as a person through leadership and service
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN THE WAU HONORS COMMUNITY?
Check out our application requirements and learn more about the Honors College curriculum. If think the Honors College is a great fit for you, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.