Strategies for Financing Your Education
You and your family may have questions about financing your WAU education. We offer the following advice:
- Plan early
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form before March 1 by visiting https://studentaid.gov/.
- The FAFSA is available each year on October 1
- WAU’s School Code is 002067
- Never self-select out of financial aid; apply even if you do not think you have the need
- Research to find out what federal, University, state, private, scholarships, grants, and other assistance are available. Scholarships and grants are forms of financial aid that you do not have to pay back.
- Consider taking advantage of our WAU tuition payment plan.
- Track and meet deadlines
- Have family conversations about affordability and how much of a financial commitment your family is willing to assume
- Talk to a WAU Student Financial Services advisor for help in understanding your options
For more information about financial aid at WAU, email email@example.com, or call 301.891.4005 or 1-800-835-4212 to speak to a Financial Aid Advisor.
Student Financial Services
Washington Adventist University
7600 Flower Avenue, Suite 351
Takoma Park, MD 20912
General Fax: 301.560.5364