Strategies for Financing Your Education
With the rising costs of tuition, you and your family may have questions about the affordability of a WAU education. We offer the following advice:
- Plan early
- Research to find out what federal, university, state, private, activity and academic based loans, scholarships, grants, and other funding are available
- Consider taking advantage of our tuition payment plan
- Never self-select out of financial aid; apply even if you don’t think you have the need
- Follow deadlines in order to avail yourself of all opportunities and options
- Have family conversations about affordability and how much of a financial commitment your family is willing to assume.
- Talk to a WAU Student Financial Services financial aid counselor for help in understanding your options
For more information about financial aid at WAU, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 301.891.4005 or 1-800-835-4212 to speak to a Financial Aid Counselor.
Student Financial Services
Washington Adventist University
7600 Flower Avenue
Takoma Park, MD 20912
General Fax: 301-891-4167