Non-degree Seeking (Special) Students

Students wishing to pursue individual courses for personal growth, certification or to supplement a program that they are taking elsewhere with transfer credit from WAU need not meet the admission requirements above but should request a special student application form from the Office of the Registrar.

Special status is granted on a semester-by-semester basis; therefore, a new application must be filed each term. Courses taken while in special status will not necessarily be considered as qualifiers for admission. Note: Nursing (NURS) courses cannot be taken as a non-degree student