Scroll to the bottom to access Student Forms
To Request a Transcript please use this form.
For your convenience, we have placed our transcript request forms on the wall right outside of our office, located in Wilkinson Hall Rm# 316. Please feel free to obtain a form, fill it out and submit it to our front desk. We offer the option of requesting a transcript for pick-up, and identification must be presented at the time of pick-up. If you have authorized a third party to pick up your transcript, the person’s name must be indicated on the form and they must bring valid I.D. at the time of pick up.
Please print out the transcript request, complete the form, sign, and then scan the form and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To request a transcript through mail, please print out the form, fill it out and mail it to:
Washington Adventist University
Office of the Registrar
7600 Flower Ave.
Takoma Park, MD 20912
If you have any further questions about transcript requests, feel free to refer to our
General Information listed below or our Transcript-FAQ revised
Fill out the transcript request eligibly and correctly. Please note:
- All required information must be given
- Requests will not be processed without a signature
- Requests cannot be made over the phone
- Transcripts (including unofficial) will not be processed if there is a balance
- Provided there is no balance, allow 3 to 5 working days for a regular transcript.
- During peak periods, such as the month of August and after graduation periods, it may take more than 5 working days. All transcripts are $5 (cash) and $6 (credit card or money order), this includes unofficial ones as well.
- A transcript request must be received with payment or it will not be processed. We accept Visa,
Discover, American Express, money orders, and cash. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS.