Welcome to Morrison Hall: Your Home Away From Home
Morrison Hall is the place to experience community, friendship, and growth. We are proud to be called the “Men of Distinction”. We believe that each resident is a gift and is custom-made by God for the purpose of reflecting Him, no matter your major and/or future aspirations. Our focus is on faith, brotherhood, service, and education. Though academics are a major part of your journey, we also believe that what you learn outside the classroom is of great importance for your future. We look forward to meeting you and helping you to become all that you are meant to be for the glory of God!
Note: Space is limited so if you plan on living in the residence hall, please don’t hesitate to complete your reservation and send the required room deposit, today!
Morrison Hall Room size: 11 1/2’ x 13’
Window Sizes: First Floor: 35″ x 62″ ; Second and Third Floor: 35″ x 54″
For Hanging Drapes: 78″ wide x 64″ high
Fall 2022 Move in Dates:
Freshman/ New Students: Sunday-Tuesday, August 21st-23rd, 2022
Returning Students: Wednesday, August 24th to Friday, August 26th & Sunday, August 28th, 2022
The move-in process is as follows
- The time for move-in is from 9a-6p. (Please refer to the guidelines listed for move-in)
- Please send an email to the dean to schedule a move-in time.
- Please note: UNTIL JUNE 31st, 2022, ALL STUDENTS/GUESTS MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED IN ORDER TO RESIDE IN THE RESIDENCE HALL
- Students are not allowed to move in during Sabbath hours which are from sunset Friday- sunset Saturday. Please plan accordingly.
- Student cannot move in before the assigned dates above.
|Timothy L Nelson
Dean of Men
| Assistant Dean of Men