Welcome to Morrison Hall: Your Home Away From Home
Morrison Hall is the place to experience community, friendship, and growth. We are proud to be called the “Men of Distinction”, because our belief is that each resident is custom made by God for the purpose of reflecting Him, no matter your major or future aspirations. Our focus is on faith, brotherhood, service, and education. Though academics are a major part of your journey, we also believe that what you learn outside the classroom is of great importance for your future. We look forward to meeting you and helping you to become all that you are meant to be for the glory of God!
Note: Space is limited so if you plan on living in the residence hall, please don’t hesitate to complete your reservation and send the required room deposit, today.
Morrison Hall Room size: 11 1/2’ x 13’
Fall 2021 Move in Dates:
Freshman/ New Students: Sunday-Tuesday, August 22-24, 2021
Returning Students: Wednesday-Sunday, August 25-29, 2021
The move-in process is as follows
- The time for move-in is from 9a-6p. (Please refer to the guidelines listed for move-in)
- Please send an email to the dean to schedule a move-in time.
- *Students are NOT allowed to move in during Sabbath hours which are from sunset Friday- sunset Saturday. Please plan accordingly.
- *Students cannot move in before the assigned dates above.
- *Each student is allowed up to three individuals to help them move in.
- *The time period allotted for move in is 60 minutes.
- *Please note that upon entry of the residence hall, your temperature will be taken by the Dean on Duty.
|Timothy L Nelson
Dean of Men
| Assistant Dean of Men