GREETINGS FROM THE OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
SPECIAL COVID-19 MEASURES IN PLACE:
The Office of the Registrar is also practicing social distancing with its revised office hours.
Open Hours –
Monday through Thursday from 8:30 am to 10 am and then from 3 pm to 5 pm.
Friday’s from 8:30 am to noon.
Forms can be submitted electronically (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via fax (301-891-4121).
Faculty can :
- Electronically sign ADD/DROP forms
- Send an email to the Office of the Registrar to verify their review of the paperwork and include the student’s email in their correspondence.
All student forms can be found online through the following link:
Transcripts -If there is a need to pick up transcripts at a time outside of the published office hours – an appointment must be scheduled in advance.
Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar manages student academic records.
If you’re a student, the Registrar’s Office can help you:
- add or drop classes
- change your major/minor
- change your name
- change your personal contact information
- submit your graduation application
- obtain enrollment verification letters
- obtain a completion letter referencing degree conferral date
- obtain graduation invitation letters for individuals outside of the United States
- order transcripts
The office is also responsible for:
- review of transfer credit
- processing grade changes
- updating your academic records through Modification Forms and Academic petition
- determining your eligibility for completion of your academic program by reviewing your program evaluation
- Mon-Thurs: 9am – 5pm*
- Fri: 8:30am – 12pm
*Closed on Wednesdays from 11am – 12pm for Chapel/Convocation
Phone: (301) 891-4119
Fax: (301) 891-4121
Click here to read a helpful guide on transfer.