Welcome to Halcyon Hall, Home of World Class Women
Halcyon Hall is a residence hall community where you will not just sleep but will study, eat, have fun and build lifelong friendships. Your residence hall community provides a substantial opportunity for you to grow personally, intellectually, and spiritually. For optimum growth in all areas connect and stay connected with the residence hall resident deans (RD) and resident assistants (RA). They will answer your questions, provide support, laugh and cry with you, give guidance and counsel, and help you make the most of your college experience throughout your residence life experience.
Halcyon Hall is the women’s residence hall composed of four levels (lower level, first, second, and third floors) with double-occupancy rooms and community bathrooms. There are a limited number of single rooms for upper-classmen which are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Our freshmen halls are located on the first floor. Come ready to make new friends and learn the “ends” & “outs” of college life at WAU.
Each floor has two RA’s and one sub-RA.
*Room Information: For residents who would like to hang curtains, 47″ wide & 52″ high (rod to sill) 47″ wide & 89″ high (rod to floor)
Fall 2022 Move-in Dates:
Freshman/ New Students: Sunday, August 21, 2022
Returning Students: Wednesday, August 24, 2022, thru Friday, August 26, 2022 & Sunday, August 28, 2022
- The time for move-in is from 9a-6p. (Please refer to the guidelines listed for move-in)
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a move-in time.
- Please note: Until June 31st, 2022, ALL STUDENTS/GUESTS MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED IN ORDER TO RESIDE IN THE RESIDENCE HALL.
- *Students are NOT allowed to move in during Sabbath hours which are from sunset Friday- sunset Saturday. Please plan accordingly.
- *Students cannot move in before the assigned dates above.
Dean of Halcyon Hall