Welcome to Halcyon Hall, Home of World Class Women
Halcyon Hall is a residence hall community where you will not just sleep but will study, eat, have fun and build lifelong friendships. Your residence hall community provides a substantial opportunity for you to grow personally, intellectually, and spiritually. For optimum growth in all areas connect and stay connected with the residence hall resident deans (RD) and resident assistants (RA). They will answer your questions, provide support, laugh and cry with you, give guidance and counsel, and help you make the most of your college experience throughout your residence life experience.
Halcyon Hall is the women’s residence hall composed of four levels (lower level, first, second, and third floors) with double-occupancy rooms and community bathrooms. There are a limited number of single rooms for upper-classmen which are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Our freshmen halls are located on the first floor. Come ready to make new friends and learn the “ends” & “outs” of college life at WAU.
Each floor has two RA’s and one sub-RA (the lower level has one RA).
Fall 2021 Move-in Dates:
Freshman/ New Students: Sunday, August 22, 2021
Returning Students: Wednesday, August 25, 2021, thru Sunday, August 29, 2021
- The time for move-in is from 9a-6p. (Please refer to the guidelines listed for move-in)
- Please send an email to schedule a move-in time.
- *Students are NOT allowed to move in during Sabbath hours which are from sunset Friday- sunset Saturday. Please plan accordingly.
- *Students cannot move in before the assigned dates above.
- *Each student is allowed to have TWO- THREE (2-3) person help them move in.
- *The time period allotted per student is 60 minutes.
- *Please note that upon entry of the residence hall, your temperature will be taken by the Dean on Duty.
Dean of Women